Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Million Dollars to Do Your Family’s Genealogy Research?


A Million Dollars to Do Your Family’s Genealogy Research?

Posted using ShareThis

I am very busy this weekend. I bought a new software program to store my Family History on.

I am passing on this article from treasure maps because I thought it very thought provoking and quite funny. If I got paid for the time I spend on my Family History research I would be a Millionare!

" Whether we recognize it or not, we are connected with our past...
people who care nothing for the past have no thought for the
future and are selfish in the way they use the present."

President Spencer W. Kimball, World
Conference of Records, 12 Aug 1980.

Now I feel much better about the way I spend a lot of my time!

2 comments:

Anne R said...

After reading this quote Barbara, this family "genie" no longer feels guilty for spending so much time researching my ancestry!

Stacie said...

And the work you have done is worth far more than a million. Keep it up (plus, take comfort knowing you are balancing out for some of us who don't do much at all) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails