Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Really Bad Hair Day...

It is very windy in Utah today.  A Major Spring Storm  is about to arrive.  Unfortunately that is not the only reason for my "bad hair".  Since last Wednesday I have had a case of Bursitis in my right shoulder (it is improving) it makes it impossible to raise your arm above your head to fix your own hair.

I found these weird hairstyles at http://thewondrous.com

weird-haircut 1Weird hsircuts 5Weird haircut 4DiscoBall haircutThink maybe I would prefer any one of these to the way mine has looked. 

3 comments:

Tina said...

I stoped and got my hair cut on the way home from work yesterday and my hair cut looks just like the last one only way shorter. She scalped me.

Rachel said...

Haha! I'm going with that afro one!

Stacie said...

These are so funny. I don't know why you were so worried about your hair the other night - it looked fine to me - I think we are all overly sensitive when it comes to our own appearance. Hope your arm is getting better :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails